RE: [libunwind] Unwind information caching for x86-64

From: rajagopal, dwarak
Subject: RE: [libunwind] Unwind information caching for x86-64
Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2006 11:12:26 -0600

Great work! Now that libunwind should work well for static unwinding in
x86_64, I'm eager to know on how it works for dynamic unwinding. It
right now fails for Ltest-dyn1 and Gtest-dyn1.
It fails - "FAILURE: expected 13, not 4 frames below signal frame". I
couldn't find code for dynamic unwinding in x86_64 source dir. Is that
still to be implemented or am I missing something? (I do see registering
canceling in mi/ dir) If yes, can anybody give me clues on what part is
to be implemented still?

Thanks,
- Dwarak