Re: [Libunwind-devel] PathScale contrib - misc stuff (Solaris/cmake/ppc6

From: C. Bergström
Subject: Re: [Libunwind-devel] PathScale contrib - misc stuff (Solaris/cmake/ppc64)
Date: Wed, 20 Aug 2014 19:38:19 +0700

On 08/19/14 09:48 PM, "C. Bergström" wrote:
Hi

PathScale forked libunwind a few years back and in that time we have added support for Solaris, cmake and made some misc changes as our compiler needs.

It's all available here, but I can't promise it's all super clean
https://github.com/pathscale/libunwind/commits/master
ping?

hmm.. nobody cares enough to even reply to my email? Assuming my email isn't caught in a filter somewhere I hope someone has a few cycles to help us get this cleanly merged upstream.