[Libunwind-devel] Tabs vs Spaces (Re: Fast stack trace for AArch64 and A

From: Arun Sharma
Subject: [Libunwind-devel] Tabs vs Spaces (Re: Fast stack trace for AArch64 and ARM)
Date: Sat, 20 Sep 2014 21:19:19 +0530

On Sat, Sep 20, 2014 at 7:54 PM, Arun Sharma <address@hidden> wrote:
> On Sat, Sep 20, 2014 at 2:08 PM, David Abdurachmanov
> <address@hidden> wrote:
>> Ping.
>>
>> I see, this has not yet been merged. What should be the next steps to get
>> this merged?
>>

> Thanks for the reminder. Will merge this one as well.

The diffs bring in a lot of tabs plus I haven't been very diligent in
the past about coding style. I'm thinking a one time fixup:

for f in $(find src include -name '*.[ch]'); do expand -t 8 $f >
/tmp/x; mv /tmp/x $f; done

is not a bad idea on the entire code base. Please yell if you think
this makes your code ugly or if there is a better way to fix this up.

 -Arun