Re: [Libunwind-devel] using libunwind on Windows

From: Vincent Torri
Subject: Re: [Libunwind-devel] using libunwind on Windows
Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2016 08:40:52 +0100

if you look at the patch :

1) unwind.h : there is no more #ifdef __LP64__
2) AddressSpace.hpp, UnwindLevel1-gcc-ext.c and assembly.h do not exist anymore

so i doubt that there is any interest in trying to apply the patch.

i'm very interested in adding windows support, but i have to understabd the libunwind internal first. The i have to write some os-win32.c at least

Vincent