lilypond-auto

Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 1015 in lilypond: doc line width

From: lilypond
Subject: Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 1015 in lilypond: doc line width
Date: Sun, 22 Jul 2012 11:48:41 +0000

Comment #21 on issue 1015 by address@hidden: doc line width

huh? I'm not talking about snippets with instruments. I'm talking about comment 0 of this issue, namely "Investigate, and produce a good, definitive, line-width.".

ok, on second thought I admit that the above quote doesn't imply that the "good, definitive, line-width" should be the default behaviour. So if you want, I suppose you could close this issue and open a new issue for "make the definitive line-width the default behaviour". I think it makes slightly more sense to solve that as part of this issue 1015, but if you want a separate issue number then I'm fine with that.

Bottom line: you've identified 15.5cm as the best line-width, but lilypond-book does not produce images with that line-width by default.