RE: Issue 5639: compile with -std=c++11 (issue 553310045 by address@hidd

From: lilypond
Subject: RE: Issue 5639: compile with -std=c++11 (issue 553310045 by address@hidden)
Date: Sun, 15 Dec 2019 12:31:24 +0100

[>]

It is not the commit title, but I do think that this is not a part of issue
5639: compile with --std=c11
The reason that I think it is important to keep this separated is that the
impact is very different.
When a commit with only comments is in a separate issue, it is easy to cherry
pick it for let say version 2.0.
Although you make it a separate commit, in rietveld it is still one issue.

Jaap