Re: Fwd: LilyPond | Pipeline #166542826 has failed for dev/harm/duration

From: Thomas Morley
Subject: Re: Fwd: LilyPond | Pipeline #166542826 has failed for dev/harm/duration-line | ddec74be in !249
Date: Wed, 15 Jul 2020 00:07:08 +0200

Am Di., 14. Juli 2020 um 22:14 Uhr schrieb Thomas Morley
<thomasmorley65@gmail.com>:

> Am Di., 14. Juli 2020 um 22:03 Uhr schrieb Jonas Hahnfeld <hahnjo@hahnjo.de>:
>
> > Did you run a full 'make test' locally and it passed?
>
> I thought so. Will check/redo...
>
> Thanks,
>   Harm

Ok, the culprit was: after doing successfully all local tests, I added
something, which I supposed to be trivial. It wasn't.
Should be fixed now. make test succeeds.

What's the command line syntax to upload a fixed patch?

First upload I did with
git push -o merge_request.create -o merge_request.title="My patch" -o
merge_request.remove_source_branch origin HEAD:my-proposed-branch-name

Doing the same for the fix sounds wrong.

Cheers,
  Harm