Re: PATCHES - Countdown for July 28th

From: Jonas Hahnfeld
Subject: Re: PATCHES - Countdown for July 28th
Date: Tue, 28 Jul 2020 09:02:28 +0200

Am Dienstag, den 28.07.2020, 07:49 +0100 schrieb James:
> Hello,
>
> I notice there are more and more patches on 'Waiting' now, I assume the
> majority of these are waiting on MR 84 (doc cleanup) but it is not
> always evident to me?

Some others (namely these two:
> !270 Tweak outside-staff-placement-directive regression test - Jean Abou
> Samra
> https://gitlab.com/lilypond/lilypond/-/merge_requests/270
>
> !268 Update documentation for font changes - Daniel Benjamin Miller
> https://gitlab.com/lilypond/lilypond/-/merge_requests/268
) are waiting for

> !191 Use URW fonts instead of TeX Gyre as the default - Daniel Benjamin
> Miller
> https://gitlab.com/lilypond/lilypond/-/merge_requests/191

which is itself waiting for the release of 2.21.4, but Phil has issues
with GUB. We could of course merge these to master (as I consider
release/unstable in freeze for what will become the release), in the
hope that there are no unforeseen events that require another merge
from master to release/unstable...

Jonas