PATCHES - Countdown for July 28th

From: James
Subject: PATCHES - Countdown for July 28th
Date: Tue, 28 Jul 2020 07:49:09 +0100

Hello,

I notice there are more and more patches on 'Waiting' now, I assume the majority of these are waiting on MR 84 (doc cleanup) but it is not always evident to me?

Here is the current patch countdown list. The next countdown will be on July 28th.

A list of all merge requests can be found here:
https://gitlab.com/lilypond/lilypond/-/merge_requests?sort=label_priority

     Push:

!265 scm: disable embedded-ps and embedded-svg in -dsafe mode - Han-Wen Nienhuys
https://gitlab.com/lilypond/lilypond/-/merge_requests/265

!258 Clean up outdated web pages - Jonas Hahnfeld
https://gitlab.com/lilypond/lilypond/-/merge_requests/258

     Countdown:

!271 Simultaneous_music_iterator: avoid use after GC - Dan Eble
https://gitlab.com/lilypond/lilypond/-/merge_requests/271

!269 Some cleanups in fret-diagrams.scm - Thomas Morley
https://gitlab.com/lilypond/lilypond/-/merge_requests/269

!266 Add .setsafe for Ghostscript command - Jonas Hahnfeld
https://gitlab.com/lilypond/lilypond/-/merge_requests/266

!263 website fixes for cross checking !84 - Han-Wen Nienhuys
https://gitlab.com/lilypond/lilypond/-/merge_requests/263

!251 Big Python coding style cleanup - Jean Abou Samra
https://gitlab.com/lilypond/lilypond/-/merge_requests/251

     Review:

!275 Derive Part_combine_iterator from Simultaneous_music_iterator - Dan Eble
https://gitlab.com/lilypond/lilypond/-/merge_requests/275

!273 Add regression test for horizontal beams - Jean Abou Samra
https://gitlab.com/lilypond/lilypond/-/merge_requests/273

!264 Cleanup annotation and font-size - Thomas Morley
https://gitlab.com/lilypond/lilypond/-/merge_requests/264

     New:

!276 Context: revise now_mom () and get_output_def () - Dan Eble
https://gitlab.com/lilypond/lilypond/-/merge_requests/276

!84 Rewrite doc build - Han-Wen Nienhuys
https://gitlab.com/lilypond/lilypond/-/merge_requests/84

     Waiting:

!270 Tweak outside-staff-placement-directive regression test - Jean Abou Samra
https://gitlab.com/lilypond/lilypond/-/merge_requests/270

!268 Update documentation for font changes - Daniel Benjamin Miller
https://gitlab.com/lilypond/lilypond/-/merge_requests/268

!261 doc: Fixes for info file installation - Werner Lemberg
https://gitlab.com/lilypond/lilypond/-/merge_requests/261

!223 Clean up and annotate postprocess_html.py - Han-Wen Nienhuys
https://gitlab.com/lilypond/lilypond/-/merge_requests/223

!204 Move parallel processing to lilypond-book - Han-Wen Nienhuys
https://gitlab.com/lilypond/lilypond/-/merge_requests/204

!202 Fix xrefs in learning manual - Han-Wen Nienhuys
https://gitlab.com/lilypond/lilypond/-/merge_requests/202

!200 Add snippet translations - Han-Wen Nienhuys
https://gitlab.com/lilypond/lilypond/-/merge_requests/200

!191 Use URW fonts instead of TeX Gyre as the default - Daniel Benjamin Miller
https://gitlab.com/lilypond/lilypond/-/merge_requests/191

*******

Regards,

James