Re: Building macOS GUI

From: Jahrme Risner
Subject: Re: Building macOS GUI
Date: Wed, 23 Dec 2020 17:13:23 +0000

I would not suggest investing in the LilyPad GUI, it is essentially a thin
wrapper around the command line. If the GUI is insufficient I’d suggest looking
into Frescobaldi (https://www.frescobaldi.org/).

If after that you still want to update LilyPad it can be found here:
https://github.com/gperciva/lilypad