Pango 1.48.3

From: Jonas Hahnfeld
Subject: Pango 1.48.3
Date: Fri, 19 Mar 2021 08:32:30 +0100

Hi all,

for your information and to prevent others from wondering: The bug fix
release 1.48.3 of Pango breaks LilyPond's processing with multiple
jobs. See https://gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/pango/-/issues/542 and
https://gitlab.com/lilypond/lilypond/-/issues/6105 for more details.
Arch Linux already has that update (that's how I noticed), so does
Fedora Rawhide which will be released as Fedora 34 if I understand
correctly.

I'm not sure yet if there's anything we can do from our side to work
around this. If so, I'd like to release a 2.22.1 fairly soon after such
change is merged to master - hangs are not very nice 😞

Jonas