Fonts missing in development environment

From: Walter Garcia-Fontes
Subject: Fonts missing in development environment
Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2022 15:11:45 +0200

I'm trying to build Lilypond locally. My system is Ubuntu 22.04.

When I run "./configure" in my build diretory, at the end I get the
following message:

WARNING: Please consider installing optional programs or files:  URW++ OTF
fonts (these files are missing: C059-BdIta.otf C059-Bold.otf C059-Italic.otf
C059-Roman.otf NimbusMonoPS-Bold.otf NimbusMonoPS-BoldItalic.otf
NimbusMonoPS-Italic.otf NimbusMonoPS-Regular.otf NimbusSans-Bold.otf
NimbusSans-BoldItalic.otf NimbusSans-Italic.otf NimbusSans-Regular.otf)

ERROR: Please install required programs:  TeX Gyre fonts OTF (these files are
missing: texgyreschola-regular.otf texgyreschola-italic.otf
texgyreschola-bold.otf texgyreschola-bolditalic.otf texgyreheros-regular.otf
texgyreheros-italic.otf texgyreheros-bold.otf texgyreheros-bolditalic.otf
texgyrecursor-regular.otf texgyrecursor-italic.otf texgyrecursor-bold.otf
texgyrecursor-bolditalic.otf)

See INSTALL.txt for more information on how to build LilyPond

I checked, and the following packages are installed in my system:

tex-gyre
texlive-fonts-extra
fonts-texgyre

How can I get these missing fonts?