Re: Jazz chords layout question

From: Jacques Menu
Subject: Re: Jazz chords layout question
Date: Sun, 14 Jul 2019 01:30:07 +0200

Hello Robin,

Thanks, the result is already better, with the seconda volta at the right place after adjusting the parameter of \pseudoIndent.

Didn’t find a way to hide the empty part of the staff to the left of it, stopStaff/startStaff didn’t help.

But I can use the score as is for my needs. I left the notes in the staff to help visualize what happens.

Thanks again!

JM