Open multiple files on frecoaldi

From: MING TSANG
Subject: Open multiple files on frecoaldi
Date: Wed, 9 Oct 2019 09:13:19 -0400

Hi, lily ponders,

Previously, I was able to open multiple files in frecobaldi with each file in a separate tab. Then, a couple of days ago, I found that this function was no longer working as expected. I have no idea what why the function might have become disabled; I don't recall making any major changes to my settings. Is there something in the settings that, if changed, will restore the function to its former usefulness?

I run windows 10 and lilypond 2.19.83 and frecobaldi 3.02

Thanks,
Ming

Sent from my iPhone