Re: Open multiple files on frecoaldi

From: Ben
Subject: Re: Open multiple files on frecoaldi
Date: Wed, 9 Oct 2019 14:45:33 -0400

On 10/9/2019 9:13 AM, MING TSANG wrote:
Hi, lily ponders,

Previously, I was able to open multiple files in frecobaldi with each file in a separate tab. Then, a couple of days ago, I found that this function was no longer working as expected. I have no idea what why the function might have become disabled; I don't recall making any major changes to my settings. Is there something in the settings that, if changed, will restore the function to its former usefulness?

I run windows 10 and lilypond 2.19.83 and frecobaldi 3.02

Thanks,
Ming

Hi Ming,

Frescobaldi should open files as tabs, it does on my end...unless you want them in new windows.

Does this setting appear checked or unchecked on your machine?

(see attached)