Re: Slurring into another voice without breaking a beam

From: Knute Snortum
Subject: Re: Slurring into another voice without breaking a beam
Date: Tue, 15 Oct 2019 08:33:15 -0700

Simon,

I couldn't get the tweak position to work, but the tweak-like shape function worked great!  Thanks for your help.

---
Knute Snortum
(via Gmail)

On Tue, Oct 15, 2019 at 5:33 AM Ben <address@hidden> wrote:
On 10/14/2019 7:31 PM, Simon Albrecht wrote:
On 15.10.19 00:39, Ben wrote:
When I try your code, I see warnings in the log. Are these unavoidable when using \shapeII in this way?

I don’t know—I get no such warning. Is your OLL and LilyPond up to date?

Best, Simon

What version(s) are you using Simon?

Because I've tried several times now with all newest versions. A fresh github clone OLL with LilyPond 2.19.83 is impossible to get shapeII working at all, on Linux or Windows. It keeps saying the same message. Sorry I can't be of more help. Figured this must impact shapeII users somehow though.

openLilyLib. DEPRECATION:

Using 'lilypond-less-than?' from oll-core is deprecated.

openLilyLib explicitly does not suppport LilyPond 2.18 anymore,

so users are expected to use the development version 2.19 or a

later stable release.

Since LilyPond 2.19.57 the version predicate 'ly:version?' is

included in LilyPond, and all uses of 'lilypond-less-than?'

should properly be replaced with that.

shapeII/module.ily:2:10: error: cannot find file: `ly/_internal/utilities/lilypond-version-predicates.ily'