Re: Poster for music engraving conference

From: karl
Subject: Re: Poster for music engraving conference
Date: Wed, 4 Dec 2019 22:39:38 +0100 (CET)

David:
> For a conference, you want to focus the poster in one single idea that you
> want the reader to take home.

So, should the main point be

. quality in detail

. excellent print quality

. one source, multiple output variations
  like Simon Albrecht pointed to, and which I was thinking about

. flexibility, whatever you need, it can be done

or anything else

The hosts are
 Abteilung für Komposition und Musiktheorie der Universität Mozarteum
 Gesellschaft für Musiktheorie
so maybe something that wets their tastes.

Various printed works examples are fine, but they should be aye
catching. Unfortunable that amounts mostly to the cover, not to the
content...

My experience with various choir directors etc. is that if your
beutiful scores have some flaw (e.g. a wrong note whatever) they prefer
thoose crappy copies of some crappy copy.

Regards,
/Karl Hammar