Re: Poster for music engraving conference

From: karl
Subject: Re: Poster for music engraving conference
Date: Thu, 5 Dec 2019 16:12:16 +0100 (CET)

David Menéndez Hurtado:
> I think it is a good idea to gather some statistics on what drew people to
> Lilypond, so I have made a quick and informal survey:
>
> https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScAhjveMwqAD50YXLsWnclPILT2j20xaroeZ3QolAUFWRA_vA/viewform
>
> Hopefully, we can converge on a few things that make people start and stick
> to highlight on the poster. I am sure I am missing things, that is why I
> called it informal, so please add suggestions. I will add them to the
> options.

Not fond of thoose web forms/sites.

I mentioned four possible headers:

. quality in detail

. excellent print quality

. one source, multiple output variations
  like Simon Albrecht pointed to, and which I was thinking about

. flexibility, whatever you need, it can be done

Do you have any input on thoose, or do you suggest some other poster
topic ?

Regards,
/Karl Hammar