RE: problems with cues

From: Peter Gentry
Subject: RE: problems with cues
Date: Tue, 17 Dec 2019 15:34:24 -0000

You did help David your response forces me think more clearly - when you
make a definite statement I take it on board.
I know full well how difficult it is when someone is thrashing about in
another's area of expertise and not expressing themselves clearly.
I really don't mind what might be seen as testy remarks.
If your ranting forces me to find a solution then that's good - I may even
learn something.
Cheers