Re: Scores of Beauty

From: Noeck
Subject: Re: Scores of Beauty
Date: Sat, 19 Dec 2020 11:47:32 +0100

I’ve made the same experience with Wordpress. I’ve contacted Urs some
weeks ago about this. And he pointed me to the admin who is not Urs and
whom I contacted also. So he should know. Knute said he had other
issues. So I guess, currently we cannot do anything.

I might post another blog entry at some time and others perhaps, too.
There were good articles on it. So I think it would be definitely worth
it getting that site up again, whenever that is possible. And it shows
that there should always be more than one admin.

Joram