Re: Scores of Beauty

From: Carl Sorensen
Subject: Re: Scores of Beauty
Date: Sat, 19 Dec 2020 17:31:12 +0000

Scores of Beauty is available on the wayback machine.

I am currently downloading each blog post with its comments as an html page.  I
don't know whether it will ever be used, but I wanted to have the html files
available for possibly moving to another platform.

Carl

On 12/19/20, 3:48 AM, "lilypond-user on behalf of Noeck"
<lilypond-user-bounces+carl.d.sorensen=gmail.com@gnu.org on behalf of
noeck.marburg@gmx.de> wrote:

    I’ve made the same experience with Wordpress. I’ve contacted Urs some
    weeks ago about this. And he pointed me to the admin who is not Urs and
    whom I contacted also. So he should know. Knute said he had other
    issues. So I guess, currently we cannot do anything.

    I might post another blog entry at some time and others perhaps, too.
    There were good articles on it. So I think it would be definitely worth
    it getting that site up again, whenever that is possible. And it shows
    that there should always be more than one admin.

    Joram