Autochange with Staves named other than "up" and "down"

From: Pine, Zachary V
Subject: Autochange with Staves named other than "up" and "down"
Date: Sat, 19 Dec 2020 23:14:17 +0000

Hello Community,

I'm writing a piano piece across three staves. Sometimes I would like to use autochange to engrave material on the top two staves, other times across the bottom two. I know autochange works by default on staves named "up" and "down".

Is there any way to override the names of the staves autochange looks for? Perhaps there is another solution I'm not seeing other than manually inputting \change Staff everytime.

Best,
Zachary Pine