Frescobaldi on Arch Linux

From: Andrew Bernard
Subject: Frescobaldi on Arch Linux
Date: Thu, 24 Dec 2020 22:29:51 +1100

Has anybody got Frescobaldi running on Arch Linux lately?

I am not really sure, but I think Arch has moved all to Qt5, whereas Frescobaldi seems to depend on Qt4. I may be wrong about this, but it suddenly stopped working after a recent upgrade (not sure which one as I have not fired up Frescobaldi for a while).