Re: Guitar Tab / Bends

From: Federico Bruni
Subject: Re: Guitar Tab / Bends
Date: Thu, 11 Mar 2021 23:50:51 +0100

This is a great news!

Yes, the development is still active. I guess you'd better subscribe to lilypond-devel for questions about development.

Can I suggest something to work on? :-)
You may remember that Marc Hohl bend.ly file had bending notation for both Staff and TabStaff.

Harm's implementation is more powerful.. see this commit:
https://gitlab.com/lilypond/lilypond/-/commit/376a8c362fea5b754ff383dd62f2664f8dea13bb

but it lacks the bending notation on Staff.