Re: Guitar Tab / Bends

From: antlists
Subject: Re: Guitar Tab / Bends
Date: Fri, 12 Mar 2021 09:22:51 +0000

If you're into guitar stuff, there's something else you might be interested in cleaning up and getting working ...

I wrote a capo feature, but it sort of fell by the wayside. If you're using chord notation, it puts "Capo G" or whatever at the start of the piece, and transposes the chord and puts it in brackets after the main chord.

I think I can find it and pass it over to you - I'm sure I've got the patch files, and the feature branch is, I think, still there but moribund - if you search for "guitar capo" on the list, you might find it. As I remember it really just needs cleaning up - unfortunately my scheme-fu wasn't up to it.

Cheers,
Wol