Re: Nested transposition

From: Peter Toye
Subject: Re: Nested transposition
Date: Fri, 12 Mar 2021 11:52:36 +0000

Thanks Christian. Not sure why that happens (bug?) but that works fine.

Best regards,

Peter
mailto:lilypond@ptoye.com
www.ptoye.com

-------------------------
Friday, March 12, 2021, 10:59:03 AM, Christian Masser wrote:

Hi Peter!

It seems that \transpose treats the block of notes following it as absolute notes. If you adapt that line to explicit relative notation it probably yields the result you're aspiring.

\version "2.22.0"

\language "english"

{
  \transpose c a,