Re: Nested transposition

From: Flaming Hakama by Elaine
Subject: Re: Nested transposition
Date: Fri, 12 Mar 2021 18:54:47 -0800

On Fri, Mar 12, 2021, 6:22 PM Kieren MacMillan <kieren_macmillan@sympatico.ca> wrote:
oof
this thread reminds me why I gave up using \relative over a decade ago and never looked back

Kieren

That may be so, but you likely pay for it every day by typing out extra commas and apostrophes.

Once I adopted this simple practice of being explicit about \relative, I have not encountered any problems in years.

Relative music entry is not broken, or difficult. It just requires a bare minimum of coding etiquette.

Elaine