Re: renaissance guitar - tablature

From: Jean Bréfort
Subject: Re: renaissance guitar - tablature
Date: Fri, 19 Mar 2021 10:50:52 +0100

Hello,

There has been some discussion last year on the French users list about
lute tablature that might be useful to you. I add a sample I could make
with the same music in both a normal score and tablature. The LeRoy
font can be dowloaded from:
https://www.scoringnotes.com/tutorials/leroy-early-music-fonts-for-sibelius/

Hope this helps,
Jean