Re: Default markup text fontsize

From: Robert Schmaus
Subject: Re: Default markup text fontsize
Date: Thu, 25 Mar 2021 13:31:58 +0100

Ok, how about this: Place this instruction above your score:

\markup myStyle = \markup \fontsize #-2 \etc

And in the score, instead of writing

\markup{ ... }

use

\markup\myStyle{ ... }

Of course you can use another (shorter) Name instead of “ myStyle”.
And if you change the font size (or indeed any other style) in the instruction, all of your markups will follow …

Best,
Robert