Re: multi-mark-engraver not working when outside-staff-priority set to f

From: Peter Crighton
Subject: Re: multi-mark-engraver not working when outside-staff-priority set to false
Date: Thu, 25 Mar 2021 12:00:59 +0100

On Thu, 25 Mar 2021 at 11:36, Peter Crighton <petecrighton@gmail.com> wrote:
On Wed, 24 Mar 2021 at 23:40, Peter Crighton <petecrighton@gmail.com> wrote:
On Wed, 24 Mar 2021 at 22:31, Jean Abou Samra <jean@abou-samra.fr> wrote:

Silly me, the code was plain wrong. Here is a fixed version.

That works beautifully in my test file, thanks a lot! I’ll test it more tomorrow in my actual project and let you know if any issues come up.

Okay, so in my actual project I have a file that takes care of my layout block. If I copy your code into that file and consist the Multi_mark_engraver, it works. But if I create a separate file with your code instead and include it in that layout file, where I consist the engraver, no rehearsal marks get printed and I get these errors:

Found the error. I had moved your file, which uses Windows line endings (CRLF), whereas I use Linux (LF). Saved the file accordingly, and now it works.

--
Peter Crighton | Musician & Music Engraver based in Mainz, Germany
http://www.petercrighton.de