Re: multi-mark-engraver not working when outside-staff-priority set to f

From: Peter Crighton
Subject: Re: multi-mark-engraver not working when outside-staff-priority set to false
Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2021 23:40:23 +0100

On Wed, 24 Mar 2021 at 22:31, Jean Abou Samra <jean@abou-samra.fr> wrote:
Le 24/03/2021 à 22:06, Peter Crighton a écrit :
Thank you. It fixes the error, so the score at least compiles again. But it sadly also renders my use of \override RehearsalMark.outside-staff-priority = ##f useless. (Compare in my original example the output with that line commented in and out.)

Silly me, the code was plain wrong. Here is a fixed version.

That works beautifully in my test file, thanks a lot! I’ll test it more tomorrow in my actual project and let you know if any issues come up.

--
Peter Crighton | Musician & Music Engraver based in Mainz, Germany
http://www.petercrighton.de