Re: top margin for subsequent pages

From: Xavier Scheuer
Subject: Re: top margin for subsequent pages
Date: Tue, 30 Mar 2021 21:56:59 +0200

On Tue, 30 Mar 2021 at 21:39, Vaylor Trucks <vaylor@gmail.com> wrote:

> In formatting a multi-page score in which I only want the header on the first page and am happy with the margins and header on the first page, how can I go about increasing the space between the top of the page and the first system on the subsequent (2nd, 3rd, etc.) pages?

Hello,

Increase top-system-spacing.
Cf. NR 4.1.4 Flexible vertical spacing \paper variables > List of flexible vertical spacing \paper variables
http://lilypond.org/doc/v2.23/Documentation/notation/flexible-vertical-spacing-paper-variables.html#list-of-flexible-vertical-spacing-paper-variables

Cheers,
Xavier

--