MacOS Ventura Quick Look not working for .ly files

From: Mark Harris
Subject: MacOS Ventura Quick Look not working for .ly files
Date: Tue, 2 May 2023 19:53:17 +1200

Hi, I’ve recently tried to use Lilypond on a MacBook Air M2 with Ventura. Quick
Look is a vital part of my workflow, as I work with hundreds of .ly files, and
always used to work on my old Mac with an older operating system. Now when I
try to Quick Look a .ly file, I get the message:

“The extension com.apple.tips.TipsAppQuicklook-macOS does not implement file
previews”

Can anyone help me solve this?

Many thanks,

Mark