Re: \assertBeamSlope

From: Chad Linsley
Subject: Re: \assertBeamSlope
Date: Sat, 13 May 2023 16:07:18 -0400

I'm curious to know more about the parameters of how Lilypond shapes beams and how I can adjust settings to get closer to the look I want without as many overrides. The Regression Tests page has a lot of really useful information.

I'm not sure I understand the "#=" part in

\assertBeamSlope #=

Are there other values one could use like you can with /assertBeamQuant?

On Fri, May 12, 2023 at 1:03 PM Jean Abou Samra <jean@abou-samra.fr> wrote:

> Le 12 mai 2023 à 07:05, Chad Linsley <clinsl@gmail.com> a écrit :
>

> Can anyone demonstrate how to use this music function?
>
> \assertBeamSlope
>
> I've seen an example of \assertBeamQuant in the Regression Tests but not \assertBeamSlope.

May I ask why you want to use it in the first place?

It's meant for internal regression testing purposes.