Re: Magnetic snap and whiteout on LyricText: warnings

From: Simon Albrecht
Subject: Re: Magnetic snap and whiteout on LyricText: warnings
Date: Tue, 6 Jun 2023 15:56:56 +0200

Hi Jean, hi Werner,

On 05.06.23 22:28, Jean Abou Samra wrote:
Well, for my defense, I did also post a revised version of the “magnetic lyrics” snippet:

https://www.mail-archive.com/lilypond-user@gnu.org/msg149201.html

thanks for that pointer and your contributions. I reviewed that thread, since I had only noticed at the time that your, Jean’s, initial design wasn’t production-ready and not gotten around to following up…

Based on that, and on successful test on one (!) current score I was working on, I submitted the snippet to LSR as no. 1169 (pending approval) in the attached form. I hope that this is in your interest, as well as that of users who may find it there.

I also hope that LSR admins will review the ‘headers’ within the snippet code, namely the way you two are being credited and the list archive is being referred to.

Best, Simon