Re: Compilation time (was: Generate \scaleDurations procedurally)

From: Lib Lists
Subject: Re: Compilation time (was: Generate \scaleDurations procedurally)
Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2023 15:31:20 +0200

Dear Jean (and Valentin!),
thank you so much! The page breaker was the problem, and after
applying your fix the compilation time on my machine is around 3
minutes. I'll soon be able to finish the score, just need to fix the
duration ratio and the layout.
Again, thank you!
Lib
P.S. I just found an old pdf containing two pages from the same piece,
made with Lilypond 2.9.19, I guess around the year 2006. Unfortunately
I couldn't find the .ly file...