Re: shifting accidentals horizontally

From: Valentin Petzel
Subject: Re: shifting accidentals horizontally
Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2023 15:26:24 +0200

Or rather there is the

NoteColumn.ignore-collision

property. If set to #t the Note column will not be added to any NoteCollision
grob. The problem here is that in this case there need to be no positional
correction. So we require some additional check in the engraver to apply this
correction depending on whether this ignore-collision property is true.

Cheers,
Valentin