LSR 1169 issue: missing point-and-click

From: Simon Albrecht
Subject: LSR 1169 issue: missing point-and-click
Date: Tue, 20 Jun 2023 11:43:52 +0200

Hello everyone,

it’s great to have LSR 1169 and it seems to be working as it should—many thanks to Jean Abou Samra and Werner Lemberg!

However I’m sorry to write this mail because there is one issue I found ;) Any syllable but the last in a word doesn’t have point-and-click the way it is implemented now. Maybe there’s a way to generate a transparent markup just for point-and-click on the other syllables? I might be able to work on this at some time, but I can’t say when, so in case someone™ wants to pick it up, I make it known here :)

Best regards,
Simon