linphone-developers

Re: [Linphone-developers] linphone on my Iphone

From: Peio Rigaux
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] linphone on my Iphone
Date: Fri, 5 Mar 2021 19:56:16 +0100

Hello.

I don't understand what you call a "linphone code".

What did your you get from your work, can you please give me more details ?

I suppose that you want to use the Linphone app to call your colleagues.

Do they use sip.linphone.org accounts ?

Using Linphone accounts from Linphone app is the easiest and fastest way to get it working.

Regards

Peio Rigaux
Junior Software Engineer
Linphone.org