Re: [Linphone-users] Linphone-users] recompile problem (now sound)

From: Simon Morlat
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] Linphone-users] recompile problem (now sound)
Date: 31 Jul 2002 13:52:24 +0200

Hi,

Did you select the right network interface to use for both linphones ?
To accomplish that, use the property box section network.
If the two computers are connected through an ethernet card, it should
be "eth0".
If everything is ok, then send ALL the debug message of the BOTH
linphones in the case where it does not work.
There is no problem in using linphone on SuSE or whatever linux
distribution, provided that it is not too old (with gnome>=1.2).

Simon