[Linphone-users]Debian: LinPhone only one direction

From: Dirk Gerdes
Subject: [Linphone-users]Debian: LinPhone only one direction
Date: Fri, 17 Jan 2003 11:20:55 +0100 (MET)

Hello everybody !
We are students of the Hochschule Niederrhein, Krefeld in Germany
We are working on a project considering Voice over IP.

Trying to use Linphone we got the following problem:
We only get a connection in one direction. That means:
If you talk on one side you can be heard on the other side. but if you
talk on theother
side, on the first side you don't hear anything.
It seems to be random, which side can be heard and which not.

We are running Linphone under Debian
using Kernel 2.4.17
in a local Network.
We tried several versions of linphone(0.9, 0.9.1, 0.10) regarding this
problem with
each of them.

We would be very happy, if anyone had an idea.

Dirk Gerdes