Re: [Linphone-users] mic input gone

From: Simon Morlat
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] mic input gone
Date: Thu, 3 Mar 2005 15:12:31 +0100

I saw that:

(linphone:22598): MediaStreamer-WARNING **: OSS_TRIGGER: Inappropriate ioctl
for device

Your audio driver seems to have problems in understanding linphone.
Please upgrade to an alsa driver (search for alsa-modules of your favorite
distribution).

Secondly, when you call  asterisk, disable all codecs except one (g711-mulaw
for example) because it is known that there's a problem of codec agreement
between linphone and asterisk.

Simon