Re: [Linphone-users] ALSA support compiled but not used

From: Simon Morlat
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] ALSA support compiled but not used
Date: Wed, 24 Aug 2005 23:37:50 +0200

Hello,

Do you use the gnome interface or console interface ?
If using gnome interface, you have to select the alsa device from the combo
box in the configuration box, if using the console interface, you have to set

dev_id=X in the [sound] section of the config file (~/.linphonec)

where X is the index of the audio device: linphone first scans oss devices,
then alsa devices, then jack devices (if jack support is compiled).

Removing the dev_id line makes linphone default automatically to the first
alsa device it finds.

I hope it helps.

Simon