Re: [Linphone-users] silence while calling address@hidden

From: Simon Morlat
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] silence while calling address@hidden
Date: Wed, 24 Feb 2010 20:01:57 +0100

Hi,

Stun is not used according to the logs. Check that it is enabled in the
property box.
Anyway it should work but it seems that ekiga server is not doing
symmetric RTP (that is it does not sends back packet from where they
come but persists in using the unreachable local address linphone sets
in the SDP).

This definitely makes me think that linphone.org should offer its own
proxy service, because having linphone users using ekiga.net servers is
not very fair, and it's not working so well probably because ekiga's
administrators restricts their service to work well only with ekiga.

Simon