[Linphone-users] IPv4 and IPv6 Dual-Stack possible?

From: Ronald
Subject: [Linphone-users] IPv4 and IPv6 Dual-Stack possible?
Date: Fri, 30 Apr 2010 23:22:55 +0200

Hi Linphone-Community,

Thanks a lot for the IPv6 support!

From what I have experienced it works just fine.

Only one thing left to wish for ;-)
- To have support for a dual stack environment, i.e. that linphone registers
both the IPv4 and the IPv6 address, and cleverly uses the appropriate one when
receiving or placing calls to other SIP users.

Any plans for this? ...Linphone could be the first dual-stack Sip user agent.

Or is this already supported, only I don't know how to make it work? I have a
openSER / Kamailio running in dual-stack in my SIP environment, and I only
succeed to register with either
the IPv4 or the IPv6 address

is there a little trick ;) ...can I start linphone twice once with IPv4 and
IPv6 a second time only?

Thanks & Best regards,
pulsar