Re: [Linphone-users] Blackberry client stuck at "Registration in progres

From: Anthony Papillion
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] Blackberry client stuck at "Registration in progress..."
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2011 04:47:46 -0600

Jehan,

Thank you for the quick answer. I've gotten a little further, but I
still can't register. So here are the changes I've made:

1. In the proxy field I put 86.64.162.35 (the ekiga.net server IP)
2. In the Username field I've tried both cajuntechie and
address@hidden

Now, I get "Registration Failure (Not Acceptable).

At first, I thought my password might be wrong, but I've checked and
it's not.

Any ideas?

Thanks!
Anthony