Re: [Linphone-users] Unsupported Media

From: Jehan Monnier
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] Unsupported Media
Date: Wed, 6 Apr 2011 20:14:51 +0200

Hi,

Linphone for BB is AMR only. I guess your sip provider does not support this codec.

Le 6 avr. 2011 à 20:06, John Studley a écrit :

Sirs

I have just downloaded Linphone to a BB 8900 and registered a SIP account (sip.voipcheap.co.uk) as an IP address. I had no problems registering the sip account but when I tried to call my landline and second mobile I was told the media was unsupported.
Any suggestions

Dr John Studley