[Linphone-users] DTMF not working any more on iPhone?

From: Xavier Nodet
Subject: [Linphone-users] DTMF not working any more on iPhone?
Date: Wed, 27 Apr 2011 17:50:56 +0200

Hi,

I'm using Linphone on my iPhone 3GS (iOS 4.0.1) since a few months, and upgraded two days ago to version 1.0.4.
Since then, I can't use DTMF servers any more.
Although I hear the tones in my earphone when I press digits on the dialer, it seems those sounds are not transmitted (or incorrectly) to the other party.
I tried two different servers, including one that I use almost every day: it does not recognize the tones any more.

Do others experience the same issue?

Thanks.

--
Xavier Nodet