Re: [Linphone-users] H264 on MacOS

From: Magnus Gunnarsson
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] H264 on MacOS
Date: Sat, 25 Feb 2012 17:10:31 +0100

Thanks for the quick reply, and apologies for my late follow-up.

I cannot find any file named libmsx264.so in the x264 directory. In fact, I can't find any .so-files at all in that directory. I tried putting x264 and x264.o in the LinPhone directory you specified, but that did not make any difference.

(I also downloaded and installed yasm, so I could compile the plugin with assembler.)

I am using the x264 package at this location: ftp://ftp.videolan.org/pub/x264/snapshots/last_x264.tar.

Ideas?

  MagnusG