[Linphone-users] Linphone-android: obtainBuffer Timed Out (is the CPU pe

From: Winona Kwok
Subject: [Linphone-users] Linphone-android: obtainBuffer Timed Out (is the CPU pegged?)
Date: Tue, 29 May 2012 16:03:12 +0800

Hi Developers,

Occasionally (maybe 1 out of 10 times) when I run the linphone-android source code on my Samsung Galaxy W running on Android Version 2.3.6, it returns me "obtainBuffer Timed out (is the CPU pegged?). May I know what is causing this issue and how to resolve it? Because it gets really tedious as I have to try a lot of ways to get it working back again. Sometimes I even have to restart/uninstall the app more than a couple of times to get it to work again. I really hope someone out there can help me. This is really urgent. Thanks all in advance!

--
Best Regards,
Winona Kwok